Africa Incognita - étape 3 ... et fin


As the earth, in its originality, in the first state.
Earth of the strange and ignorance.
Everything was already said here.
There remains only the movement liberated by material.
These some words so that you can understand emotion in your turn.
The feelings which we feel across picture and bare support.
Those that I like to share with all.
For the sake of art, for the love of him, for delicately put down material.
For her.
Because she asked me for an end of Africa,
Because I give her with pleasure.
As a treasure.
Another look on one of the seas of irOise ...




Edité le 3/01/2009

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Génial cet oeil!
Une vue sur un nouveau monde peut-être...
Amicalement, Nath'

? a dit…

I have fitted this in with credits to you. Thanks. Will not be removing it this time.

irOise a dit…

Merci Nath, effectivement, un autre regard....

Thanks Blue in Green, see U.

Paola a dit…

Hello I passed by here and I stopped to look in your blog .. interesting ...
If it makes you glad you can come and visit me and if you like, you can add you to my readers ... hello hello

irOise a dit…

Thanks you for this visit Paola

miss lilou a dit…

l'Afrique, là où tout a commencé...
Bravo, le résultat final est assez complexe ( notamment les couleurs).
J'aime beaucoup ta présentation étape par étape, ainsi que la progression de ton travail.

L'Afrique risque de te "hanter" pendant quelques temps encore.